Cost of living in Matola, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.083 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Matola (Mozambique) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨33,458 (30,895 MT) in Matola to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in N'Djamena costs 70,000 Franc (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,500 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $4,066 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,232,320 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,017 (32 minutes ago)