Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00198 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,047 (﷼ 74,101,582) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨139,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 lbs of rice in Grand Cayman costs CI$9 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨25,413 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php12,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $20 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900 L£ (about 1 hour ago)