Cost of living in Mashhad, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Mashhad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mashhad.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 123 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00195 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mashhad (Iran) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨146,613 (﷼ 75,263,021) in Mashhad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨140,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 289,103 (21 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Bhopal costs ₨80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quilmes costs ARS $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in İzmir costs 130,000TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 50 (about 1 hour ago)