Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.807 INR / LSL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,704 (18,038 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Richards Bay costs R 509 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 185TL (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $3,100 (about 1 hour ago)