Cost of living in Maseru, Lesotho compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.183 INR / LSL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maseru (Lesotho) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨87,977 (16,973 Loti) in Maseru to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Jaipur costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Palma de Mallorca costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Helsinki costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)