Cost of living comparison between Masaya, Nicaragua and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.298 INR / NIO
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Masaya (Nicaragua) is 6% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨88,355 (38,444 C$) in Masaya.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 22 zł (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Windhoek costs 18,500 N$ (29 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Belfast costs £3.33 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,017 (38 minutes ago)