Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 162 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.542 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,409 (10,794 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (44 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)