Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.247 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 24% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,713 (9,620 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hurghada costs E£ 100 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$52,858 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paderborn costs €25,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Osnabrück costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (20 minutes ago)