Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.213 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,482 (10,049 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $1,009 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)