Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.128 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 42% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,007 (6,173 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Darwin costs AU$1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 35 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $14 (29 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Düsseldorf costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $50,000 (about 1 hour ago)