Cost of living in Marrakech, Morocco compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.610 INR / MAD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marrakech (Morocco) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,482 (10,511 Dirham) in Marrakech to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montclair, New Jersey costs $11 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Florianopolis costs R$ 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mayagueez costs $300 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U220 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Saarbrücken costs €800 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €30 (33 minutes ago)