Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 138 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.440 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,491 (R$ 1,929) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php65,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Baltimore, Maryland costs $30 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Brisbane costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Roanoke, Virginia costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)