Cost of living comparison between Maringá, Brazil and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 193 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.218 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨62,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨62,281 (R$ 2,935) in Maringá.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darmstadt costs €18 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 70 ₪ (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$8 (about 1 hour ago)