Cost of living in Maringá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 187 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.098 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maringá (Brazil) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,194 (R$ 3,768) in Maringá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dnipro costs 10,699₴ (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Monterrey costs Mex$ 19 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 350 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €40 (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Mobile, Alabama costs $151 (36 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Plata costs ARS $50 (42 minutes ago)