Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.045 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,859 (R$ 2,138) in Marília to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Midland, Texas costs $1,211 (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kolkata costs ₨1,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malmo costs 90 kr (34 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Winnipeg costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)