Cost of living in Marília, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 19.970 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marília (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨90,449 (R$ 4,529) in Marília.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 3.00 lei (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $610 (32 minutes ago)
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Karachi costs ₨0.30 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨2,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Zagreb costs 1,329 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malmo costs 7,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)