Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.112 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 61% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,201 (€1,226) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,021 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Surabaya costs Rp 17,900 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chicago, Illinois costs $20,910 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in İzmir costs 125TL (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $89 (about 1 hour ago)