Cost of living in Maribor, Slovenia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 201 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maribor (Slovenia) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,301 (€604) in Maribor to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 2,500 lei (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazilli costs 6.00TL (about 1 hour ago)