Cost of living in Mardan, Pakistan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.613 INR / PKR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mardan (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨5,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨5,500 (₨8,975) in Mardan.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (11 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belize City costs BZ$790 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$127 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Aracaju costs R$ 1,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Copenhagen costs kr14 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Goiânia costs R$ 100,000 (23 minutes ago)