Cost of living in Marbella, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.332 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Marbella (Spain) is 12% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨435,595 (€6,193) in Marbella to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in The Hague costs €2.50 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €21 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 3,500 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$951,337 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cologne costs €17 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.30 (about 1 hour ago)