Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 564 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.446 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 236% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,952 (Bs 14,576) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in San Diego, California costs $0.71 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,500 (43 minutes ago)