Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 495 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.479 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 67% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨520,691 (Bs 80,361) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨312,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,800,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 80 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,450 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cuiabá costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Asheville, North Carolina costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)