Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 504 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.827 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨660,939 (Bs 96,820) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.15 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr525 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mississauga costs C$11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)