Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 390 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.507 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 232% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,903 (Bs 14,278) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥4,000 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Des Moines, Iowa costs $48 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$110 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $25 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 32,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)