Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 416 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00058 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 37% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,441 (Bs 143,230,203) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨130 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (27 minutes ago)