Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 438 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.454 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 59% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨955,117 (Bs 147,985) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨601,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (6 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)