Cost of living in Maracaibo, Venezuela compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Maracaibo has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Maracaibo.
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 411 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00112 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maracaibo (Venezuela) is 96% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,653 (Bs 54,343,255) in Maracaibo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salvador costs R$ 330 (2 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Queretaro costs Mex$ 700 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bangkok costs 29 ฿ (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 105 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)