Cost of living in Mar del Plata, Argentina compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.790 INR / ARS
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mar del Plata (Argentina) is 24% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨67,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨50,948 (ARS $18,260) in Mar del Plata.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥7,100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $280 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bursa costs 6TL (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$2,473 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (about 2 hours ago)