Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 198 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.142 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 57% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,922 (82,225 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨500 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 40 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Jubail costs ﷼ 4,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (39 minutes ago)