Cost of living comparison between Maputo, Mozambique and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.864 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,310 (463,567 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,200 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$3,558 (20 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)