Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 140 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.193 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 62% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,194 (85,636 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 65 ₪ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $35 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $108 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 500 Kč (about 1 hour ago)