Cost of living in Maputo, Mozambique compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 179 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.080 INR / MZN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maputo (Mozambique) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨415,719 (384,837 MT) in Maputo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨350,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in London costs £15 (9 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bremen costs €2.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Astana costs 67,000 KZT (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €900 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €92 (about 1 hour ago)