Cost of living in Mannheim, Germany compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.641 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Mannheim (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨106,866 (€1,513) in Mannheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨93,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Sacramento, California costs $25 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩1,200 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Adelaide costs AU$219 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oakland, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 16,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kolkata costs ₨1.00 (about 3 hours ago)