Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 901 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 92.845 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 112% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨140,077 (£1,509) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨66,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 4,500 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 475 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 40 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Al Ain costs Dirham 0.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 4 hours ago)