Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 806 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.762 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 115% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨68,737 (£792) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Addis Ababa costs 600 Birr (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Miami, Florida costs $355 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.60 (38 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)