Cost of living in Manchester, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 176 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.657 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manchester (United Kingdom) is 112% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,566 (£679) in Manchester to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manila costs Php100 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valdivia costs CH$4,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £510 (39 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Cascais costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 160 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$2,795 (about 2 hours ago)