Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.272 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨214,366 (R$ 10,575) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨205,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dortmund costs €5.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Aberdeen costs £6.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naples costs €500 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bologna costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)