Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 164 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.633 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨401,129 (R$ 18,542) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Turin costs €18,650 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nottingham costs £7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Imphal costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Wenzhou costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,000 (about 2 hours ago)