Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 615 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.509 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 66% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,874 (R$ 2,432) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (about 1 hour ago)