Cost of living in Manaus, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.126 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manaus (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨400,110 (R$ 18,940) in Manaus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greenville, South Carolina costs $8 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Munich costs €1.60 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Sorocaba costs R$ 3.50 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.97 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jackson, Mississippi costs $50,000 (28 minutes ago)