Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 599 prices entered by 73 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 171.413 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 15% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨450,267 (Dinar 2,627) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cochabamba costs $b80 (18 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kota Kinabalu costs RM700 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Doha costs 600 ﷼ (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Seattle, Washington costs $0.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 5 lb bag of potatoes in Los Angeles, California costs $5.59 (about 1 hour ago)