Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 464 prices entered by 72 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 170.516 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 14% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨374,779 (Dinar 2,198) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨330,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (21 minutes ago)