Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 711 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 180.503 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,698 (Dinar 563) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨22,363 (11 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)