Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 647 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 175.893 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 78% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,747 (Dinar 283) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Goiânia costs R$ 15 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Nassau costs B$20 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Leeds costs £1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$915 (31 minutes ago)