Cost of living in Manama, Bahrain compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 634 prices entered by 75 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 173.922 INR / BHD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Manama (Bahrain) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨434,059 (Dinar 2,496) in Manama to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨375,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Melbourne costs AU$1.50 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.20 (about 1 hour ago)