Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.631 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,567 (Shilling54,769) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €900 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Zurich costs CHF 3,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Murree costs ₨20,000 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brazzaville costs 1,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Tel Aviv costs 2,199 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)