Cost of living comparison between Malindi, Kenya and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.669 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 8% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨67,769 (Shilling101,354) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Armenia, Colombia costs COL$7,500 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$120 (23 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 110,000TL (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nanning costs 元16 (about 1 hour ago)