Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.677 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 27% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,281 (Shilling114,119) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oakland, California costs $3,558 (4 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Thessaloniki costs €4.40 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 169 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$2,033 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Utrecht costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $489 (about 1 hour ago)