Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.623 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 6% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,522 (Shilling97,100) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 60 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.03 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Oakland, California costs $8 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,800 Ft (35 minutes ago)