Cost of living in Malindi, Kenya vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.698 INR / KES
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malindi (Kenya) is 36% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,917 (Shilling118,732) in Malindi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lusaka costs 44 Kwacha (22 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Tashkent costs 4,000,000 сўм (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 30 (29 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 100TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 15,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)