Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 142 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.151 INR / MVR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨383,315 (92,336 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨328,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dongguan costs 元2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangalore costs ₨5.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥8,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €750 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨2.65 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)