Cost of living in Malé, Maldives compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 161 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.643 INR / MVR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malé (Maldives) is 95% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨130,352 (28,074 Rufiyaa) in Malé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albany, New York costs $0.71 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$6,067,000 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Berlin costs €2.70 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Warsaw costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bursa costs 40TL (about 1 hour ago)