Cost of living in Malatya, Turkey compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 16.774 INR / TRY
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Malatya (Turkey) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨28,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,724 (1,593TL) in Malatya.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨659,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Columbus, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cambridge costs £7,095 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bhopal costs ₨10 (about 1 hour ago)