Cost of living in Malang, Indonesia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 132 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malang (Indonesia) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨29,432 (Rp 6,184,509) in Malang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 700 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Winnipeg costs C$50 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Auckland costs NZ$11 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.60 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gold Coast costs AU$1.38 (about 1 hour ago)