Cost of living in Malakal, Sudan compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Malakal has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Malakal.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.670 INR / SDG *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malakal (Sudan) is 19% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨23,392 (6,374 Pound) in Malakal.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Athens costs €6 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)