Cost of living in Malaga, Spain compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 340 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 84.214 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Malaga (Spain) is 60% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,766 (€1,197) in Malaga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Utrecht costs €1,250 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €27 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 10,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Birmingham costs £3,010 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 15TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (38 minutes ago)