Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11390 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨390,122 (3,424,979 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨323,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Guwahati costs ₨120 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 356,402 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Brighton and Hove costs £950 (32 minutes ago)