Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 86 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11925 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,414 (405,975 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Gold Coast costs AU$90 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 200 (25 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Karachi costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $110 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $133 (about 2 hours ago)