Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11696 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 80% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,506 (431,837 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 13 B/. (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Corfu costs €68 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colombo costs 1,100 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kofu costs ¥350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Muscat costs ﷼ 200 (about 1 hour ago)