Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 82 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11815 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 82% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,741 (463,320 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,541 (18 minutes ago)