Cost of living comparison between malabo, Equatorial Guinea and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 42 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11110 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 11% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨433,450 (3,901,286 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)