Cost of living in malabo, Equatorial Guinea compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12031 INR / XAF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in malabo (Equatorial Guinea) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,990 (839,431 Franc) in malabo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Charlottesville, Virginia costs $23,280 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Culiacán costs Mex$ 21,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Vilnius costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $111 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Cocoa Beach, Florida costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)