Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00171 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 17% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,783 (﷼ 42,526,908) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$12,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 2,300 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $60 (28 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Mississauga costs C$3.31 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元15,000 (about 1 hour ago)