Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran vs Aizawl, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00169 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,187 (﷼ 43,973,538) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ashqelon costs 1,815 ₪ (21 minutes ago)