Cost of living in Mahabad, Iran compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Mahabad has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Mahabad.
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00158 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mahabad (Iran) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨72,349 (﷼ 45,857,961) in Mahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)