Cost of living in Maha Sarakham, Thailand compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.068 INR / THB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maha Sarakham (Thailand) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨27,027 (13,070 ฿) in Maha Sarakham.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨1,260 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Christchurch costs NZ$3,500 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £7 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 5,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)