Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.143 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨92,712 (руб 81,096) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Stuttgart costs €1.29 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £4.00 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$254,125 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Darwin costs AU$14 (about 1 hour ago)