Cost of living in Magnitogorsk, Russia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 10 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.088 INR / RUB
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Magnitogorsk (Russia) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨59,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨54,812 (руб 50,399) in Magnitogorsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bandar Seri Begawan costs B$7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Springfield, Illinois costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Jacksonville, Florida costs $6 (about 4 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Auckland costs NZ$13 (about 4 hours ago)