Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 122 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 15, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 7% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨50,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨46,288 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Brussels costs €0.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saint-Étienne costs €46 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨12,000 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gaziantep costs 4.25TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.60 (about 1 hour ago)