Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨71,853 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cologne costs €2.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 600 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 600 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €19 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €0.55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Erzurum costs 12TL (about 2 hours ago)