Cost of living in Madurai, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Madurai (India) is 17% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨32,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨26,529 in Madurai.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 35 (4 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Medina costs ﷼ 10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Banja Luka costs 800KM (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$3,200 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £5.00 (35 minutes ago)