Cost of living in Madras, India compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,170 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Madras (India) is 8% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨83,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨76,406 in Madras.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)