Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 105 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.030 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 13% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨34,907 ($537) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 10 лв (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Charleston, South Carolina costs $21 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vladivostok costs руб 250 (about 1 hour ago)