Cost of living in Machala, Ecuador compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 83 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 63.745 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Machala (Ecuador) is 10% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨35,107 ($551) in Machala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Surabaya costs Rp 30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 273 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Salvador costs $750 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vinh Long costs 15,000,000 ₫ (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.20 (about 1 hour ago)