Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 224 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.968 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 46% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,919 (R$ 2,049) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,017 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)