Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.694 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 49% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨92,494 (R$ 4,697) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Wilmington, Delaware costs $120 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Butte, Montana costs $631 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €890 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Besançon costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Port Louis costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €58 (about 1 hour ago)