Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,384 (R$ 4,550) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨60,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,075 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Berlin costs €440 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 150₴ (19 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Singapore costs SGD $500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)