Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 327 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 18.986 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,264 (R$ 4,702) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nicosia costs €40 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $90 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$780 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)