Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.353 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,492 (R$ 5,429) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨108,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Hisar costs ₨120 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)