Cost of living in Maceió, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 376 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.789 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Maceió (Brazil) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,024 (R$ 4,246) in Maceió to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨56,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €500 (12 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Dhaka costs Taka 300 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 3 hours ago)