Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.892 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 33% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,170 (R$ 4,592) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨62,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 35 Kč (about 3 hours ago)