Cost of living in Macapá, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.486 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Macapá (Brazil) is 43% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,001 (R$ 2,053) in Macapá to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nuremberg costs €15 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)