Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.736 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨477,995 (€6,572) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £198,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ahmedabad costs ₨8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nasik costs ₨800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Moresby costs 50 Kina (about 3 hours ago)