Cost of living in Maastricht, Netherlands compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 208 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.564 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Maastricht (Netherlands) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨498,236 (€6,866) in Maastricht to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (6 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $5.51 (19 minutes ago)