Cost of living comparison between Luxor, Egypt and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.801 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 13% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨18,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨16,347 (E£ 4,301) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rotterdam costs €750 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €5.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $8,500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.00 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montevideo costs $U28,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 2.900 (about 1 hour ago)