Cost of living in Luxor, Egypt compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 41%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.691 INR / EGP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luxor (Egypt) is 45% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨29,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨16,071 (E£ 4,354) in Luxor.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Auckland costs NZ$3.10 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨250 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$1,000,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Guwahati costs ₨1,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (about 1 hour ago)