Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 261 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 90.056 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 173% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨158,290 (£1,758) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)