Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 83.023 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 23% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨574,962 (£6,925) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨468,750 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php300 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 708 (7 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sunderland costs £1,359 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €3.70 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,897 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs Bs 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)