Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 54 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 82.162 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 22% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨716,479 (£8,720) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨587,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Buffalo, New York costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Basel costs CHF 2.95 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,200 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,211 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montego Bay costs J$70 (23 minutes ago)