Cost of living in Luton, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 140 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 89.200 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luton (United Kingdom) is 170% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,852 (£940) in Luton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Ana, California costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Madison, Wisconsin costs $8 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)