Cost of living in Lusaka, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 411 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.877 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lusaka (Zambia) is 36% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨64,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨40,668 (5,914 Kwacha) in Lusaka.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manizales costs COL$8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Paris costs €40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 5,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cardiff costs £538 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New York City costs $12,000 (about 1 hour ago)