Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 333 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 25% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,475 in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Auckland costs NZ$150 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 250 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Bucharest costs 90 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mons costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)