Cost of living in Lucknow, India compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 506 prices entered by 44 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017.
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucknow (India) is 19% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨38,173 in Lucknow to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (31 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarija costs $b15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)