Cost of living in Lucca, Italy compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lucca (Italy) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,850 (€1,297) in Lucca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (14 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)