Cost of living in Lubumbashi, Democratic Republic of the Congo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04446 INR / CDF *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lubumbashi (Democratic Republic of the Congo) is 105% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨120,826 (2,717,887 Franc) in Lubumbashi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨59,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (9 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (30 minutes ago)