Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 369 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38834 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 84% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,596,782 (9,261,925 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Poprad costs €29 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 85 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Trondheim costs kr 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 125,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)