Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 265 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39049 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 336% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨121,965 (312,340 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 40 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨2,500 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Zrenjanin costs 85 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)