Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.41222 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 90% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,715,957 (9,014,536 Kwanza) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨1,953,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨0.50 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €450 (12 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,500 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)