Cost of living in Luanda, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Luanda has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Luanda.
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30299 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luanda (Angola) is 220% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,560 (338,496 Kz) in Luanda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (25 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Iasi costs 12 lei (35 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Ana, California costs $0.66 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kowloon costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Anchorage, Alaska costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)