Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨511,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨490,085 (Mex$ 135,257) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $908 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bucharest costs 5,000 lei (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Trois-Rivières costs C$70 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Victoria costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)