Cost of living comparison between Loreto, Mexico and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.308 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨312,500 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨296,330 (Mex$ 89,574) in Loreto.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malé costs 5.50 Rufiyaa (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 2.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 15,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨2,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Gdańsk costs 40 zł (about 1 hour ago)