Cost of living in Loreto, Mexico compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.307 INR / MXN
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loreto (Mexico) is 5% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,792 (Mex$ 19,292) in Loreto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨61,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Chişinău costs 33 Leu (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £12 (5 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Petropolis costs R$ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$90 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 35 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $13 (29 minutes ago)