Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00283 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 16% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨7,288 (2,573,037 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨6,300 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨200 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Doha costs 2,500 ﷼ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangkok costs 860 ฿ (21 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chişinău costs 0.50 Leu (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.80 (about 1 hour ago)