Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00299 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 21% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨3,786 (1,267,504 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨3,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago de Cali costs COL$6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boulder, Colorado costs $40 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Port of Spain costs 12,198 TT$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Cairo costs E£ 900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Jose, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tallahassee, Florida costs $7 (about 2 hours ago)