Cost of living in Long Xuyen, Vietnam compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Long Xuyen (Vietnam) is 7% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨31,985 (11,251,084 ₫) in Long Xuyen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元150 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $12 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 2,860 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 100 (about 1 hour ago)