Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.478 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,898 (R$ 3,487) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7,500 (1 minute ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in İzmir costs 600TL (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stavanger costs kr 36 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Walnut Creek, California costs $45 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Cork costs €2.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Pereira costs COL$450,000 (34 minutes ago)