Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 235 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.734 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 39% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,747 (R$ 2,013) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨30,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $6,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Chişinău costs 10,000 Leu (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacolod City costs Php32 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in The Hague costs €1.64 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Houston, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)