Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 286 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.886 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 34% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,639 (R$ 1,893) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨28,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Charleston, South Carolina costs $5.00 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rennes costs €400 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Rochester, New York costs $100 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barrie costs C$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 80TL (about 2 hours ago)