Cost of living comparison between Londrina, Brazil and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.112 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨74,520 (R$ 3,530) in Londrina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$76 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 8 zł (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨2,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Memphis, Tennessee costs $757 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $41 (about 1 hour ago)