Cost of living in Londrina, Brazil compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 190 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.038 INR / BRL
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Londrina (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨81,197 (R$ 4,265) in Londrina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)