Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11923 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,159 (496,163 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $13,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dublin costs €0.35 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Bilbao costs €0.98 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €500 (33 minutes ago)