Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11725 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 77% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,744 (466,900 Franc) in Lomé to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Juba costs 50 Pound (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨10 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,580 (17 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Qingdao costs 元10 (about 1 hour ago)