Cost of living in Lomé, Togo compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 12 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11012 INR / XOF
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lomé (Togo) is 4% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨89,848 (815,915 Franc) in Lomé.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$100 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (33 minutes ago)