Cost of living in Loja, Ecuador vs Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 71.465 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is 40% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨80,070 ($1,120) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨57,000 in Aizawl.
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maribor costs €8 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Gujranwala costs ₨300 (17 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,225 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Naha costs ¥1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 imp. gal of gasoline in Vancouver costs C$0.33 (about 2 hours ago)