Cost of living comparison between Loja, Ecuador and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.845 INR / USD
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Loja (Ecuador) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,367 ($1,187) in Loja to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 108 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 10,165 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 1,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dhaka costs Taka 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Tuzla costs 8KM (about 1 hour ago)