Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.38996 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 69% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨9,305 (23,861 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨5,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,220 (9 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$4,730 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Eindhoven costs €4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vilnius costs €4.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kochi costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)