Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27637 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 88% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨125,996 (455,902 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 12 (14 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)