Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.39132 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 185% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨94,002 (240,218 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨33,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (7 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (34 minutes ago)