Cost of living in Lobito, Angola compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! Lobito has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Lobito.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.30928 INR / AOA *
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 111% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,073 (184,535 Kz) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (about 1 hour ago)