Cost of living comparison between Lobito, Angola and Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.40464 INR / AOA
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Lobito (Angola) is 79% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨4,475 (11,060 Kwanza) in Lobito to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨2,500 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kampala costs 500 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quilmes costs ARS $8,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Suwon costs ₩330,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$142 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Islamabad costs ₨20 (about 2 hours ago)