Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 927 prices entered by 93 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 70.804 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 18% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨479,126 (€6,767) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨406,250 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨15,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 6,000,000 p. (19 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vancouver costs C$10 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Boulder, Colorado costs $160 (about 1 hour ago)