Cost of living in Ljubljana, Slovenia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 841 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.481 INR / EUR
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ljubljana (Slovenia) is 20% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨466,878 (€6,441) in Ljubljana to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨390,625 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)