Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.997 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 51% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨48,353 (6,911 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨32,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $70 (about 2 hours ago)