Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.518 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 48% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,029 (6,601 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)