Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.313 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 5% cheaper than in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨162,000 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨154,632 (21,144 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 45 lei (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Queenstown, New Zealand costs NZ$24 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)