Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.799 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨86,869 (12,777 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨58,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nanaimo, British Columbia costs C$2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.60 (32 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Medellín costs COL$200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Calgary costs C$3.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM190 (about 1 hour ago)