Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.832 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is about the same as in Aizawl (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨93,750 in Aizawl you would need to make just about ₨93,750 (13,722 Kwacha) in Livingstone.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vlorë costs 40 Lek (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caen costs €12 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €1.90 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in London costs £149 (28 minutes ago)