Cost of living in Livingstone, Zambia compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.484 INR / ZMW
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Livingstone (Zambia) is 50% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,457 (6,702 Kwacha) in Livingstone to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨29,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 16,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wenzhou costs 元500 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lausanne costs CHF 70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nuku`alofa, Tonga costs Pa'anga 25 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Delhi costs ₨223 (43 minutes ago)