Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 482 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 85.954 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨60,924 (£709) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨31,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Prince George costs C$7 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Detroit, Michigan costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2,541 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$212 (about 2 hours ago)