Cost of living in Liverpool, United Kingdom compared to Aizawl, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 452 prices entered by 43 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 86.306 INR / GBP
Do you live in Aizawl? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Liverpool (United Kingdom) is 97% more expensive than in Aizawl (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨53,275 (£617) in Liverpool to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨27,000 in Aizawl.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,525 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kelowna costs C$30 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago costs CH$770 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $2.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Caracas costs Bs 50,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)